-->

En Güzel İngilizce Aşk Şiirleri

En Güzel İngilizce Aşk Şiirleri

Duyguları dile getirmenin en iyi yöntemlerinden biri de şiir yazmaktır. İngilizce aşk şiirleri örnekleri makalemizde sevdiğiniz kişiye mesaj veya maille
gönderebileceğiniz romantik şiirlere yer verdik.
1. Şiir
Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth’s unknown, although his height be taken.
Love’s not Time’s fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle’s compass come:
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me proved,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved.
Shakespeareingilizce_ask_siirleri_ornekleri (1)


2. Şiir
A glimpse through an interstice caught,
Of a crowd of workmen and drivers in a bar-room around the stove late of a winter night, and I unremark’d seated in a corner,
Of a youth who loves me and whom I love, silently approaching and seating himself near, that he may hold me by the hand,
A long while amid the noises of coming and going, of drinking and oath and smutty jest,
There we two, content, happy in being together, speaking little, perhaps not a word.
Walt Whitman


3. Şiir
I loved you first: but afterwards your love
Outsoaring mine, sang such a loftier song
As drowned the friendly cooings of my dove.
Which owes the other most? my love was long,
And yours one moment seemed to wax more strong;
I loved and guessed at you, you construed me
And loved me for what might or might not be –
Nay, weights and measures do us both a wrong.
For verily love knows not ‘mine’ or ‘thine;’
With separate ‘I’ and ‘thou’ free love has done,
For one is both and both are one in love:
Rich love knows nought of ‘thine that is not mine;’
Both have the strength and both the length thereof,
Both of us, of the love which makes us one.
Christina Rossetti


4. Şiir
Love comes in at the eye;
That’s all we shall know for truth
Before we grow old and die.
I lift the glass to my mouth,
I look at you, and I sigh.


Valentine


5. Şiir


Love Defined
What is love, but an emotion,
So strong and so pure,
That nurtured and shared with another
All tests it will endure?


What is love, but a force
To bring the mighty low,
With the strength to shame the mountains
And halt time’s ceaseless flow?


What is love, but a triumph,
A glorious goal attained,
The union of two souls, two hearts
A bond the angels have ordained?


What is love, but a champion,
To cast the tyrant from his throne,
And raise the flag of truth and peace,
And fear of death o’erthrow?


What is love, but a beacon,
To guide the wayward heart,
A blazing light upon the shoals
That dash cherished dreams apart?


And what is love, but forever,
Eternal and sincere,
A flame that through wax and wane
Will outlive life’s brief years?


So I’ll tell it on the mountaintops,
In all places high and low,
That love for you is my reason to be,
And will never break or bow.


6.Şiir
Love Me
Love me in the Springtime, when all is green and new,
Love me in the Summer, when the sky is oh so blue,
Love me in the Autumn, when the leaves are turning brown,
Love me in the Winter, when the snow is falling down.


Love me when I’m happy, and even when I’m sad,
Love me when I’m good, or when I’m oh so bad,
Love me when I’m pretty, or if my face is plain,
Love me when I’m feeling good, or when I’m feeling pain.


Love me always darlin’, in the rain or shining sun,
Love me always darlin’, after all is said and done,
Love me always darlin’, until all our life is through,
Love me always darlin’, for I’ll be lovin’ you!
Amanda Nicole Martinezingilizce_ask_siirleri_ornekleri (3)


7. Şiir
If roses were red and violets could be blue,
I’d take us away to a place just for two.
You’d see my true colors and all that I felt.
I’d see that you could love me and nobody else.
We’d build ourselves a fortress where we’d run and play.
You’d be mine and I’d be yours ’til our dying day.
Then I wake and realize you were never here.
It’s all just my thoughts, my dreams, my hopes…
But now it’s only tears!


8. Şiir


My Love


My love is like an ocean
It goes down so deep
My love is like a rose
Whose beauty you want to keep.


My love is like a river
That will never end
My love is like a dove
With a beautiful message to send.


My love is like a song
That goes on and on forever
My love is like a prisoner
It’s to you that I surrender.


Tasha Shores


9. Şiir


A White Rose


The red rose whispers of passion,
And the white rose breathes of love;
O, the red rose is a falcon,
And the white rose is a dove.
But I send you a cream-white rosebud
With a flush on its petal tips;
For the love that is purest and sweetest
Has a kiss of desire on the lips.


J B O’Reilly (1844-1890)







YAZININ DEVAMI ==> En Güzel İngilizce Aşk Şiirleri
En Güzel İngilizce Aşk Şiirleri
En Güzel İngilizce Aşk Şiirleri
LihatTutupKomentar